Easy Onramp to Multi-Cloud Application Services
Avi SaaS complements Avi’s flagship product Avi Vantage Platform as the cloud-hosted option to deliver application services including distributed load balancing, web application firewall, global server load balancing (GSLB), network and application performance management across a multi-cloud environment. It helps ensure fast time-to-value, operational simplicity, and deployment flexibility in a highly secure manner.
Deliver ADCaaS with Cloud Managed Application Services
Easy deployment and reduced time-to-market so customers can focus on delivering applications.
Cloud ADC provides application performance monitoring, proactive support and faster troubleshooting.
Consistent experience with the freedom to choose between SaaS and customer-managed offerings.
Easy on-ramp to multi-cloud application services shifts the focus from managing infrastructure to delivering applications and bringing value to the business.
- Simple onboarding process and shortened time-to-operation
- Avi offers continuous monitoring, backups, patches, upgrades, tuning and more
- Customers focus on creating virtual services instead of infrastructure
Streamlined operations with Avi’s cloud-managed SaaS controller and Avi Service Engines deployed close to the application in a secure manner.
- Reduced time for troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Proactive support, fault detection and mitigation
- Lower operational costs with easy one-clicks and automation
Advanced features give enterprises the freedom to deploy Avi software the way they want to – managed by their IT teams or by Avi.
- Consistent experience from on-prem to cloud, across multiple clouds
- Pricing and licensing flexibility that fits your operational models
- Full customization and ecosystem integration capabilities